20 mins Preparation, Make 2 servings
- 2 Promise Gluten Free Rolls
- 1 tablespoon of pizza sauce
- 1 handful of cubed mozarella
- 1 handful of cherry tomatoes quartered.
- 1 tablespoon sweet Corn
- 1 tablespoon green pepper, diced
- 1 tablespoon red Onion
- 1 x sweet potato, cubed
Place the sweet potato cubes in a baking tray,
Drizzle over a good lug of olive oil and season well with salt and pepper. Roast in a hot oven 190c/374f for about 20 to 30 minutes,
Stirring them halfway until everything is golden.
Cut the rolls lengthways,
Top with pizza sauce, the veg and cubes of mozzarella.
Bake in the oven for 15 minutes or until the cheese is bubbling.